Cash Machines 2 - They are not ready to refund

Davao, Davao 1 comment

I am not satisfied with cash machines at all.That's why I asked for a refund and they reply me with *** excuses.In the video, he said that it would be refunded no questions asked.What the ***?Now clicksure isn't even refunding it.I hate cash machines 2.0.On top of that it wants us to upgrade.Unlike mentioned in video that even newbies can use it ,it's not true at all.I am a newbie and it didnt help me at all.All I want is my refund before I exceed the 60 days.I guess they want to reply me with some *** excuses till the 60th day.Smebody please help me get my refund.

Review about: Cash Machines 2 0.

Comments

Some people are looking for an Cash Machine can not find the official website, in fact, the program is still working, but because of the busy the product owner Millionaire Aaron Ward, it has given to the direct his disciple Ewen Chia

Yours Cash Machine from here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaEQVuxcZCw

Cash Machines 2 - Cash machine hoax

Wichita, Kansas 2 comments

I too watched the video and thought this is great.I paid the $49.00 at first and then tried to opt out at the first upgrade.

I was told I could get the next upgrade for only $179.00 I clicked cancel and they lowered it to $97.00, I bought into it and said ok, then they showed another upgrade, I declined and exited the program. They charge my mastercard for the $49.00 and the $97.00 but I cannot find cash machine any where on my computer.

nothing found when I search my computer.It never truly downloaded.

Review about: Clicksure Cashmachine.

San Antonio, Texas, United States #721935

Thanks for let me kniw..I know how they really make the money, stilling from ppls accounts and saying lies, I prefer to stay with my job, ..

a lease I know my jib its fureal.

Thanks for save me..

Davao, Davao, Philippines #698105

I asked them for refund and they havent refunded yet.They tell me to work on cash machines.

Cash Machines 2.0 is a scam

New York City, New York 1 comment

I was a fool to get into cash machines 2.0

All they do is to redirect you to more upgrades so that they can scam out more money.

Also the promise on refund is false as even after multiple requests all they do is beat around the bush and not return the money

All they did for my refund request till now is how can they help you in a better way, to improve my mindset think of the limitless possibilities.

But they never mention a thing about returning back the money

So everyone beware of Cash machines, its a scam

Review about: Cash Machine.

This is my experience:

Good news! I finally got my refund approved. The key is to include these within your refund request in the support ticket:

- DO NOT include the word "scam" while asking for a refund.

- Tell them to NOT reply you with copy+pasted messages/ "reading a script" if their messages are repeated and is similar with some previous messages.

- For extra effect, include the amount of money you spent on each of your message in the support ticket.

Follow these guidelines and submit slightly varying messages to the billing support ticket, repeatedly. That's how I got my 368 AU$ refund approved.

However, if you paid with PayPal, ask PayPal to open a dispute against them, and they WILL refund you in record time!

Cash Machines 2 - UPSELL SCAM

Update by user Aug 08, 2013

Great news My two refunds showed up this in my bank account.AND I got a message from the actual Cash Machines people--not clicksure--giving me another toll free number besides the one that appeared when my charge went through my account.

The new toll free number is: 866-850-0459.He said I could call that number if I had any more problems with the account.

Original review posted by user Jul 29, 2013

The video was really cool-advertising absolutely NO WORK INVOLVED.So I purchased the $49, then was immediately thrown into an upsell video-next upsell was $297.

I bit. Then another upsell--at this point I opted out and immediately went to Clicksure's site requesting my money back. That was on 7/14/13. I started getting comments back from Cash Machine's customer support talking down to me with comments that I had not worked the system.

That I had to put many hours into it, etc. Everytime I comment back to them asking for my $ back, they keep the support ticket open and delay refunding my $. I called Clicksure and the CS person kept reading a script that he could only send me to the link onsite to request my $ back.

A VICIOUS CYCLE, NO SATISFACTION, AND TO DATE, NO MONEY BACK.DON'T BUY-- IT'S An internet scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Review about: Cash Machine 2 0.

Comments

mike_williams
Hutchinson, Kansas, United States #718828

The problem is you need to strong....and repeat your needs.You are talking to the Philippines.

EmpireNetWork/CashMachines2.0 support is in Makati City (Manila). And if you purchased 5 Cashmachines...work only the 5 cashmachines...you don't need the upgrade. When you create revenue, invest...and the upgrades will assist in areas you won't need to do any more.... You need to learn the system.

Create your projects, add your MailChimp API....then start your landing page..your thank you. OfferVault or similar....get an agreement to be affiliate, get the codes for the niche you want, do the FB Application and your good to go. It works. The attitude of failure..will only create failure.

When an obstacle arises, change your direction to reach your goal, you do not need to change your decison to get there.Just change your direction!

I bought the basic package and avoided the upgrades.However, none of the videos which are supposed to teach you have to set up their system actually played in full.

After five minutes, they just stopped abruptly. I have had a response to my appeal to Customer Service directing me to a page to buy the damned package again.

Are they kidding?

I have also had issues before with them and their email address either bounced back or was not answered.Beware!

Soperton, Georgia, United States #695201

Guess What!Those "reviews" are paid advertisers!!!!

Of course they sound good, they're paid to. and YES IT IS A SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They start with a low $49 offer promising that there's ABSOLUTE NO WORK involved and a 60-day money back guarantee to boot. Then as soon as you pay that first $49 the up-selling starts.

"Yes, you can survive with just what you've purchased; but, it would BE SO MUCH FASTER AND SO MUCH LESS WORK TO GET THIS AND GET THAT" And you think that, "What the heck, you've gone this far..." Then after about 3 upsales like that you begin to realize there's just no end to this and it's A LOT MORE COMPLICATED than they first portrayed. Remember, the first ad video promised NO WORK INVOLVED. Darn, by the time you've gone thru 2 or 3 upsales and watched numerous videos, you've already put an hour into it. That's more work than I wanted to start with.

So... at this point you just back out and say, "Just give me my money back." Well, then comes the true story. Everytime you send a request---very nice ones to start-- they counter with "What is the problem?" or "You haven't tried it long enough." or "You just need to WORK it." Wait!!!!! Didn't they say NO WORK????

At this point I got ugly and threatened them with the Better Business Bureau, Rip-Off Report, PissedConsumer.com, AND the FBI's Internet Fraud Unit. SO, FINALLY, I saw THE FIRST $49 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT 2 DAYS AGO---AFTER 3 LONG WEEKS. AND, I HAVE THE PROMISE THAT MY $297 WILL BE THERE WITHIN 3 MORE DAYS. If not, I'll just keep harrassing them.

HERE'S MY ADVICE. FLOOD THEIR COMMENTS SECTIONS WITH NUMEROUS REQUESTS FOR REFUNDS, HARRASS, THREATEN, KEEP RIGHT ON. They WILL get tired of you and want you to go away.

If they fail to answer the threads call the toll free number that showed up on your order confirmation.They won't get your money back but they will put pressure on the other side to answer your comments.

- DO NOT include the word "scam" while asking for a refund.

- Tell them to NOT reply you with copy+pasted messages if their messages are repeated and is similar with some previous messages.

Follow these guidelines and submit slightly varying messages to the billing support ticket, repeatedly. That's how I got my refund approved.

Cash Machines 2 - Cash Machine2

Singapore, Singapore 4 comments

I thought the video was great.I Trusted it.

Bought it at $49 on 13/7 because of the 60 day guaranteed. Then comes all the upsell - about 3 of them all above $100. The promised was that I was to only spend $49 and that's it. Later, they asked us to buy traffic machines at high prices.I didnt.

I tested the 5 cash machines. Didn't work. Ask for refund. To date - still no news of the refund.

They did ask about my problems though but I told them to continue the refund as it didnt work.

They didnt bother to reply after that.After reading the other complaints, I am not so hopeful if they would stick to their guarantee.

Review about: Cash Machine2.

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore #718970

Hi!

Thanks for all your replies.

After many email exchanges, they finally agreed to the refund.

Well, shall see if there will be an actual refund.

As for the software, in the last email exchange 2 weeks ago, their software still didn't work for me. The video was slanted to one side when viewed..

Perhaps it may work for some of you but it didn't for me..

Hutchinson, Kansas, United States #718832

You need to be patient....the support for Empire Network for Cash Machines is in the Philippines.You are dealing with people, who don't quite understand the language.

Where I work before I retired...we have many languages spoken and the Philippine language (Tagalog)...is spoken and it is difficult but constant repetitive means will get an answer you desire.... frustration gets nowhere, and anger serves no purpose. When Obstacles areise, you change your direction to reach your goal, you do not need to change your decision to get there...just change your direction. Anger is not wise.

If you get a refund, so be it...you won't experience what the creator proposed. Aaron Ward is good, and has an honest approach. You all need to work at it... there is much easy work to do.

Create your Niche - you 5 Cash Machines, get your API's for all 5.. do the Offer Vault....get the codes for the niche thank you...your landing page is what you do with the FB Application. Patience. It works for me....it is frustrating...but remember you are dealing with Foreigners......

and they don't quite understand the ENGLISH LANGUAGE.And, that's a fact jack.......lol

connerventures

Here's a toll free number that I finally received in a message from the actual Cash Machines people. Maybe it will help you. 866-850-0459.

Cash Machines 2 - I loosed my money

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 4 comments

i ordered from clicksure Cash Machines (5 license version) - Instant Lifetime Access for $49 through visacard.i got mail userid and password after login is asking for upsell. then i came to know is got fraud by them. please help me how to get my money back .....thanks

Review about: Srikanth.

Ewa Beach, Hawaii, United States #720097

That happen the same with me and my visa call me warning me

That something was charge me $49 dollar but then said $298

And $19 ... Next email I got they told me to upgrade $47 ...

Then send me to this crazy videos and told me to pay $237 more ...

"Crazy" no way! Just call my bank and told I got in scam they block them

Right way ! Abd cancel all transaction...

Valdosta, Georgia, United States #695801

Try this toll free number 866-850-0459.and my advice is keep flooding there site www.clicksure.com with requests for refunds.

I had two amounts that I wanted refunded and I kept starting new threads in the requests.

I kept about 6 requests open at all times for 3 weeks.Finally threatened them with the FBI and Internet Fraud Unit and they got on the ball and sent my money back.

- DO NOT include the word "scam" while asking for a refund.

You go to the Better Business Bureau. Contact: http://www.consumercomplaintagency.org

They will be able to help you. It costs $25 though but well worth it. I tried a different company, paid $1000 who refused to give me my money back at the time. After contacting them, they gave me my money back. All of it, so it was well worth the $25.

What exactly didn't you like about this program? I'm curious because I was thinking of signing up.

View more comments

Cash Machines 2 - Is it a scam?

Is cash machines really a scam?? I don't think so because I have read a very promising cash machines review here :

Working from home might have numerous rewards, including producing your own plan, spending more time with your family, and also wasting a shorter time and gasoline money on an everyday rush-hour commute. Many individuals believe that a home based job is out of their reach, but with the net, working from home is now a reality for more and more people.

One must really consider reading a review of cash machines before taking any step -

Review about: Home Based Jobs.

Comments

Yes and on nancyreviews if u leave bad comment they edit it so it sounds good for product,thats enough for me to see what scam it is,both nancy and cash machines!

Valdosta, Georgia, United States #695802

You don't know what you're talking about.Go ahead and send them some money.

If you believe these "reviews" and want to get bit I'm sure they will accommodate you.Then you'll be crying the blues like the rest of us gullible people.

Guess What!Those "reviews" are paid advertisers!!!!

At this point I got ugly and threatened them with the Better Business Bureau, Rip-Off Report, PissedConsumer.com, AND the FBI's Internet Fraud Unit. SO, FINALLY, I WAS THE FIRST $49 IN MY BANK ACCOUNT 2 DAYS AGO---AFTER 3 LONG WEEKS. AND, I HAVE THE PROMISE THAT MY $297 WILL BE THERE WITHIN 3 MORE DAYS. If not, I'll just keep harrassing them.

Good Luck.

hundredgrandmaster

cash machine 2.0 is a SCAM! i can't believe it! they got one of my team members!!!!! im so pissed!

And Funny Mann... i can understand why you see things that way, but

all home-based businesses are NOT a scam. I make money just

fine with my business product.

Funny Mann
Nuremberg, Bavaria, Germany #677488

All working from home things are scams. If it was true everyone would do it. Go spam elsewhere this place heard it all.

View more comments

Cash Machines 2 - Totally ignore request for refund. Continual mailer daemons.

Brisbane, Queensland 15 comments

I purchased this product believing it to be a good product at $49.That should have been the first red flag.

The second red flag should have been the $197 up-sell. But it seemed a good product still. So I bought the up-sell. Then came the next up-sell, well this is internet marketing after all and you expect it.

So I clicked no, just take me to my product. Then I really ran into problems the button would not allow me to go and get my product that I had paid for, no matter how many times I clicked the button. Then when trying to back out of the site it wouldn't let me. I actually had to re-boot my machine to get away from it.

Then trying to contact their support desk is a nightmare all on it's own. Every mail that was sent came back as undeliverable. The I actually found a support email that worked and requested a refund. Totally ignored.

I the contacted SWREG who are the payment processors to get them to contact the seller. They have totally ignored me. I have escalated it to PayPal who are somehow involved with PayPal and lodged a formal complaint with them.

PayPal take this stuff seriously and I trust they will solve the problem.Am I one pissed customer you bet I am.

Review about: Refund.

Comments

mike_williams
Hutchinson, Kansas, United States #718847

Most on line business opportunities are bordering on SCAM.There are two that have a proven, published records.

They are not scams..Not to give out names, they are well known... one is using YouTube viral videos - auto traffic accelerators.....great program, and real estate matching sellers with buyers with distressed real estate. You know what they are.... And, yes most all review are paid reviews....

how else they going to make money. They put out their auto responders getting their emails to your mailbox, you press the button, and then you get their talk, talk, talk - landing pages...then struggle to make it work...or pay their upgrade, which are not necessary...the upgrades are revenue creators for the originators... they want your money. And you know what....a great percentage is about making money ,now, fast and quick.

People...it just doesn't happen. It take knowlege, some work, perseverance, you commit, NEVER GIVE UP!

If you don't see yourself as a winner, you cannot be a winner!:zzz

- DO NOT include the word "scam" while asking for a refund.

Follow these guidelines and submit messages to the billing support ticket repeatedly. That's how I got my refund approved.

to Victor W #693217

By the way, when I got my refund approved, I was so relieved. I almost lost 368 Australian Dollars! :D

my teammate got his refund within 7 days because i told him to contact his bank and the merchant. now he is with me only in the other program and i just made him his first sale in 3 days!

Hello, it's Victor back with updates.The refund process takes a lot longer than it should be because their support team kept delaying and avoiding m refund request with lots of questions.

And to think that the intro video said there will be no questions asked upon a refund. Yet, here I am, practically begging for my money back. I think they are going to have to give me a refund pretty soon because I raise the pressure little by little. More updates when available.

Also, you won't be able to ask for a refund unless it has been 5 days after your purchase.

Clicksure has a policy that the transaction will be completed in 5 days because of some stuff.After 5 days, then your receipt will show up in your Clicksure account thing (Check your email for the receipt) and you will be able to ask for a refund.

Amarillo, Texas, United States #686037

First Name

Last Name

Amarillo, Texas, United States #686030

I too purchased this program. In my opinion its a very ridiculous program, and I will call it a scam, they claim my refund will come about in like 5-7 days. After trying this I got a link for this and truth is that it really makes sense actually, I hope this helps anyone on the search:)

First Name

Last Name

#682085

Sorry guys, here are the missing links:

- An email requesting refund to: support@empirenetwork.com

- An email requesting refund to: cm2support@empirenetwork.com

- 3 (Three) billing support tickets submitted to Clicksure.com for the Cash Machine 2.0 and two other upgrades I have mentioned

- A billing support ticket submitted to empirenetwork(dot)com/cm2support/index(dot)php

I forgot that this site would automatically delete links

#682081

Hello people, it's Victor again, back with updates.

Now, remember that part where I said "possible" solution? I think I am not taking anymore possibilities.

I am attacking them from every side that they are exposed from, which are:

- An email requesting refund to:

- An email requesting refund to:

- A billing support ticket submitted to

Well the past 2 hours, the only entity that responds is an automated system from Clicksure's Billing support that they would take a good look at my complaint. I'll be sure to leave anymore updates as soon as I see responses from their side. :p

#682034

Hello, my name is Victor and unfortunately, I have also fallen as a victim to this terrible scam. I have also invested on some major upgrades... ugh! Very terrible!

However, I think I have a possible solution on how to get a refund if you're not paying via Pay Pal. I am sending an email to their customer support. Hopefully they get this right.

I will be back with news whether it's successful or not.

If you would like to try and get your refund, I could give you the address that I'm sending an email to: cm2support@empirenetwork.com

Just to update, I got back my full refund from SWREG within hour after I open a dispute at Paypal; Indicating that I was offer a 60 days no questions asked money refund guarantee.

Hi Malia, if you paid via paypal. You can do what I have done and get your money back.

Fort Hood, Texas, United States #678937

yes i had the same problem i click "no thansk" to the up-sell and it would not let me log into the member dash baord even thoguh i had paid my 49 dollars :cry but i cant find the link to get a refund anywhere , can you please email me at maliakendrick@gmail.com or text me at 9312178355 so i can please get my money back, now i have my husband laughing at me saying "i told u it was a scam" please pelase help me :cry :( :cry :( :sigh :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

hundredgrandmaster

Wow, sorry to hear. for the both of you actually.

Why do you join these products without taking a

close and serious review on it? It hurts me to see ppl

lose money to scams like this.

Message me, as I have helped people who fell for this

scam.

to hundredgrandmaster Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India #680368

yes i had the same problem i had paid my 49 dollars but i cant find the link to get a refund anywhere , can you please email me at srikanthrao06@gmail.com or text me at 9032003900 i can please get my money back

Facing the same problem here.Contacted SWREG, which send an email to the seller and cc a copy to me.

I even send an email to the seller. Till now i have yet to receive any reply from the seller.

I have open a dispute with paypal.Hope they can solve the problem.